Up Coming Seminars:
Bill 106 - Legislative Changes Seminar: Part 1 - May 17, 2017 - Ferndale Banquet Hall - Barrie
In December 2015, changes to the Condominium Act, 1998 and a creation of a new piece of legislation to license and regulate property managers received Royal Asent. Join our panel of experts that will take you through the changes to the legislation and how it effects owners, boards, condominium corporations and property management. Please find all of the seminar details and registration form HERE.
"Getting Up Close and Personal with Your Reserve Fund" - June 15, 2017 - Ferndale Banquet Hall - Barrie
Please join us for an interactive Lunch N' Learn seminar to explore the love/hate relationship with condominiums and reserve funds.
Please find all of the seminar details and registration form HERE.
Budgeting "Beyond the Basics" - October 25, 2017 - Ferndale Banquet Hall - Barrie
Our expert panel of accountants and property managers with discuss the who, how, when and why of the budgeting process and answer your budgeting questions. Please find all of the seminar details and registration form HERE.
Bill 106 - Legislative Changes Seminar: Part 2 - November 15, 2017 - Ferndale Banquet Hall - Barrie
Join our experts for Part 2 of CCI Huronia's series on legislative changes. Please find seminar details and registration form HERE.
Annual Conference and AGM - September 15th, 2017 - Liberty North - Barrie
"Facing New Frontiers" - Join us at our Annual Conference and AGM where topics will include:
- Changes to the Condo Act & The New Regulations: The New Frontier
- Rapid Fire Panel - with various industry professionals providing 5 minute segments of practical advice on issues that your condo will be facing
- Short Term Rentals: The AirBnB phenomenon
- Smoking vs. Non-Smoking: What do you want your condo to be?
- Legal Panel with Caselaw update
Please CLICK HERE to access registration, sponsorship and exhibitor flyers for this event.
North Bay Condo Forum - September 30th, 2017 - Emmanuel Church, North Bay
Join our experts for an educational day covering condo basics and current issues. Topics include:
- Legislative Update: Understanding the impact of changes to the Condo Act and the Condominium Management Services Act
- What is a Condo and Director’s Duties
- Budgeting: The How, What, Why and When
- Reserve Funds and Reserve Fund Studies
- Changing Common Elements: Corporation Changes and Owner Changes
- Caselaw update: Learn what the Courts have been saying about common condo issues